Finding that special someone is an amazing event, but it can be almost impossible sometimes to tell him how you feel. Here are the top 8 country love songs for him, to help you gets started making your own perfect playlist.
Top 8 country love songs for him
1. Amazed by Lonestar This slow tempo love song has been a staple for anniversary and school dances since its original release, but time has not lessened its impact. This country crooner’s lyrics help you to remember the feelings that you experienced the first time you fell in love.
2. Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts This song starts on a sad note, with the singer relating his troubles with finding true love. This is the perfect song for anyone who’s ever fallen in love with their best friend, and had to experience all those trials and tribulations before finding their perfect love.
3. I Will Always Love You by Dolly Parton While Whitney Houston’s cover of this love song is better known; there is nothing that can compare with the original by country legend Dolly Parton. This is an amazing song and one of the best country love songs for him of all time.
4. Forever and Ever, Amen by Randy Travis This is a light, medium paced song that is perfect to tell him that you’re going to love him forever. It’s a playful song, with the singer talking about how he’s not one of those guys who wanders anymore, and he promises to be faithful forever and ever.
5. Strawberry Wine by Deana Carter This song offers a unique take on young love, and is filled with heartfelt lyrics about making memories, and being in love with a college student who had to leave every fall to attend his classes. Strawberry wine brings back all of those memories.
6. Heads Carolina, Tails California by Jo Dee Messina This fun, fast paced song is all about leaving together to start a life together somewhere new. While not traditionally considered a love song, it is a great song for two people just starting out.
7. Crazy by Patsy Cline This is a classic ballad which, as its name suggests, is about being crazy in love with him. Patsy Cline’s amazing voice is the perfect way to convey all of these nutty emotions, and the song itself is actually one of the most popular karaoke songs as well!
8. I Swear by John Michael Montgomery Young listeners may be more familiar with the cover that All-4-One did of this song in the 1990s, but the original is so much more amazing. John Michael Montgomery’s deep voice is the perfect tool to convey that no matter what happens, you’ll never break his heart.
These are our top 8 choices for country love songs. Hopefully this will help you create the playlist of country love songs for him that will win his heart!
Back To love songs for him List