Rock music is known for being rough around the edges and full of pounding drums and wailing guitars, but there is still plenty of love between the notes. Here are the top 8 rock love songs for him to help you create the prefect playlist.
- Iris –Goo Goo Dolls This slow rock track has been a go-to for romantic playlists since its release. The rich lyrics, when paired with the intricate guitar work, will leave you with a soft smile on your face and the desire for such an intense emotional connection in your own life.
- I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith Aerosmith is most often associated with their wild concerts and backstage antics, so everyone was surprised with the release of this emotional ballad that, when paired with the climactic scene of the disaster movie Armageddon, brought a tear to everyone’s eye.
- Nothing Else Matters by Metallica Metallica is not known for their love songs, so when lead singer James Hetfield wrote and released this track most of the band’s fan were a little surprised. He wrote the heartfelt lyrics to describe the relationship between himself and his girlfriend when he was on tour with the band. In the words of the song, nothing else matters but her.
- No Matter What by Papa Roach This heartfelt track is very different from the band’s normal style of singing, but it is still one of the best rock love songs for him on this list. The fantastic guitar work is second only to the lyrics, with the singer proclaiming, “No matter what, I’ve got your back.”
- Love you to Death by Type O Negative This is one of the sexiest love songs on this list, with Type O front man Peter Steele proclaiming that he will, as the song’s title suggests, love you to death. The lyrics and amazing voice work are accompanied by some fantastic guitar work. This isn’t your typical slow ballad though, which is part of the track’s appeal.
- Broken by Seether ft. Amy Lee This is one of the most emotional tracks on this list, which makes it ideal for those guys who just can’t express their emotions. The intricate guitar work, paired with the rich lyrics and Amy Lee’s haunting voice create an amazing track that well deserves it place on this list.
- Breathe by Breaking Benjamin This fast paced track is filled with the haunting tenor of the band’s lead singer, accompanied by fantastic guitar work and drum work. It’s not your typical love song through, and the lyrics take a bit of a dark turn, as the subject of the song seeks to rekindle the fire in his love’s eyes.
- Momma, I’m Coming Home by Ozzy Osbourne In spite of its name, this is actually a love song written by Ozzy and dedicated to his wife, Sharon, whom he often called Momma. It was written as a way to let her know how strong his love for her was, even when he was out on the road touring. It is guaranteed to tug at the heartstrings of even the most unemotional.
Read more: Daily quotes about life and love images
If you’re looking for rock love songs for him, then this is a good place to start.
Back To love songs for him list, Click Here