Romance is in the air, no matter what time of year it is. If you’re looking to create the perfect playlist of romantic love songs for him, then you’re in luck! We’re collected the top 8 tracks to help you get your epic romance started.
1. Take on Me by A-Ha This song is the bane of karaoke singers everywhere, but the catchy 80s tune and its accompanying video is actually one of the sweetest love songs of the decade. The fantastic animation actually makes it one of the most unique videos of all time.
2. Have I Told you Lately by Van Morrison This song has been covered time and again, but the original by Van Morrison will always be the best. Its lyrics are simple: have you told that special someone lately that you love them? It can be a great way to get that message across.
Read more: Beautiful Thinking Of You Quotes And Sayings
3. Kiss from A Rose by Seal This sultry track was an integral part of the fantastic movie Batman Forever. It’s powerful melody and rich lyrics are delicately combined into the perfect romantic love song for him.
4. All you Need is Love by The Beatles A classic track is sometimes the best way to get your point across, and you can’t get more classic than this amazing track by British superstars The Beatles. The lyrics are simple, and straight to the point: Love is all you need.
5. Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith This became the couple’s song when it was released in 1998 in conjunction with the release of summer apocalypse flick Armageddon. 16 years later, it still carries the same emotional impact that it did when it was first released.
6. Take my Breath Away by Berlin This song is most famously known for being the accompanying music of one of the sexiest movie love scenes of the 80s. Its sultry lyrics and sexy tempo are the perfect thing to get your playlist (and maybe your evening) started!
7. Faithfully by Journey Faithfully was written about the trials and tribulations of loving a rock star when he was away on the road. Show that special someone that you’ll always be there for them, no matter how far apart life might take you, with this soft and heartfelt track.
8. I’ll be There for You by Bon Jovi While this starts out on a bit of a somber note, it is a great song for anyone who’s ever fallen in love with someone and lost them. It’s a great way to let them know that you’ll always be there for them, no matter what life does to pull you apart.
Well, there you have it. The top 8 most romantic love songs for him, collected just for you to help you create the most romantic mix tape this side of a John Hughes movie. Good luck in all of your music endeavors, and your romantic ones as well!
Back To love songs for him list, Click Here