Top 8 Songs to dedicate to your boyfriend
While creating a mix tape may have gotten left behind in the 80’s, putting together a playlist of songs to dedicate to your boyfriend can be a great way to tell him how you feel. Here are the top 8 tracks to help you get your playlist started.
1. Crazy in Love by Beyonce ft. Jay Z This high tempo pop song is guaranteed to get you both dancing. Queen Bey’s lyric, paired with Jay Z’s rap, are the perfect combination and love and just a hint of sexiness, and will definitely get your playlist off on the right foot.
2. Ain’t No Other Man by Christina Aguilera This fast-paced sultry number by one of pop music queens is filled with jazzy musical flares and lyrics that tell him, without a doubt, that there ain’t no other man for you but him.
Read More: How to write a love song for your boyfriend
3. Take my Breath Away by Berlin This slow and sultry track is best known for its use in the sexy love scene in 1986’s “Top Gun.” It’s the perfect song for a sexy slow dance, and the lyrics make it easy to tell him how he takes your breath away.
4. You’re Still the One by Shania Twain This soft song is the perfect anniversary track, and it’s simple lyrics and easy to follow melody make it perfect for an evening at the karaoke bar, or a personal performance in the comfort of your own home. It’s the perfect middle point for a playlist of love song for your boyfriend.
5. I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston This track is a little more melancholic than the others on this list, but it is the perfect way to tell him that no matter what may happen in your lives, you will always love him.
Read More: Romantic songs to sing to your boyfriend
6. I’m Yours by Jason Mraz This upbeat little track is accompanied by a fun acoustic guitar and some easy to sing lyrics that are sure to bring a smile to both your faces. This is another track that is good for a trip to the karaoke bar as well.
7. Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden This mid-tempo pop track has been a go-to track for mix tapes and CDs since its release in 1997. The lyrics are simple and meaningful, helping you to declare that you will love him truly, madly, and deeply, from now until the end.
Read More: I Love You” songs for your boyfriend
8. I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith This soft rock track was the theme for 1998’s blockbuster hit Armageddon. Steve Tyler’s crooning voice is the perfect way to finish your playlist, as you proclaim that you don’t want to miss a thing.
Read More: A love song for your new boyfriend
Music has been used as a way to communicate for centuries. Hopefully these tracks provide the perfect launching point for the creation of your own perfect playlist of love songs to dedicate to your boyfriend.
Back To love songs for him from her