So, you’ve finally found that man of your dreams and you’re looking for a love song for your new boyfriend. That can be tricky, because you don’t want something too intense that could possibly scare him off. Here are the top 8 songs that are safe to share in the beginning of your new and hopefully happy relationship.
1. Begin Again by Colbie Caillat This is a good song for a new relationship, or for a relationship that is beginning again. The fast paced melody is filled with lyrics that perfectly describe the feelings that one experiences at the beginning of a new relationship.
2.Teenage Dream by Katy Perry This fun pop ballad wasn’t as big of a hit as some of Katy Perry’s other tracks, but it’s sweet lyrics make up for its failure on the charts. It’s perfect for the beginning of a relationship, as you are beginning to learn each other’s dreams and hopes.
3.You and I by Lady Gaga While the music video for this song, like every other Lady Gaga video, is very strange, the lyrics are very heartfelt. It conveys the special emotional tie that you feel to each other, and to the place where you first met, first kissed, or experienced any other relationship firsts.
4. Love Song by Pink This track is vastly different from Pink’s other songs, and she even states at the beginning of the song that she’s never written a love song before. In spite of this apparent inexperience, it is filled with rich lyrics and deep emotions that easily make it the perfect selection if you’re looking for a love song for your new boyfriend. You can also send your boyfriend a lovely card with some romantic and cute love quotes to read, while you enjoy the love songs together.
5. Crush by David Archuleta This fast paced song from American Idol alum David Archuleta is perfect for that new relationship when you’re unsure of where it is actually going. Play this song for your special someone if you feel like your relationship has stalled and you want it to be something more.
6. Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes This is the perfect song to play for that special someone if you’ve come out of a bad relationship or feel like your last boyfriend left a few cracks in you. It’s fast paced, defiant, and catchy, and is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face.
7. Clumsy by Fergie This song is catchy and a little silly, but its lyrics are filled with sweet sentiments about how falling in love can make you a little clumsy. If you’ve ever tripped over your words, or your own feet, when you’re talking to that special someone, this song is for you.
8. You’re Not Alone by Saosin This is the perfect song to play for that special someone if he is going through a rough time in his life. We all hit hard times at some point, and the lyrics in this song are the ideal way to let him know that you are there for him, that he isn’t alone, and that no matter what, he has the strength to take on anything life throws at him.
Hopefully, these suggestions will help if you’re looking for a love song for your new boyfriend. Happy Hunting!
You might also like: